SD KERJASAMA CAMBRIDGE
Cambridge Primary: Cambridge Primary, typically for learners aged 6 to 12 years, allows students to develop skills and understanding in English, mathematics and science.
AL-QURAN & SCIENCE
Learning is done thoroughly (holistic), which combines elements of Al-Qur’an and Intellectual learners focusing on character formation and problem solving ability. So that the curriculum is developed based on curriculum that combines the Quran synchronized with DIKNAS curriculum and Cambridge curriculum
This activity is conducted to provide supplies to the student’s life skills. Students are trained to be able to live in independence with survival skills. The students also learn to adapt to nature. Activities are designed so that they are motivated to become a mature person, creative, and full of enthusiasm to the challenge of competing in a positive way.
Homestay Programme is a program that gives students the opportunity to directly live in countries that use English as the language of everyday. Participants of homestay have several benefits as follows:
Providing students opportunity to improve language skills directly.
Broadening students’ understanding about global culture and mindset. They will learn to adapt to a completely different culture form their Indonesian culture. It is expected that students will have a high tolerance towards others of countries with different cultures.
Experiencing living together with local residents that will build students’ independence because they will have to adapt to the culture and rules at home where they stay.
D. Our Achievements:
- The third winner of National Cricket Competition
- The first winner of Essay Writing on Export Import
- The second winner of Essay Writing on Export Import
- The best forth of National Science Olympiad for Bogor region
- The second winner of Photography Competition
- The third winner of Short Movie Competition
- The second winner of English Debate Competition
- The second winner of English Speech Competition
- The first winner of Redwood English Quiz
- The third winner of woman’s Hand Ball Competition for Bogor region
- The second winner of English Olympiad
- The second winner of 100m sprint-National Olympiad Selection
- A* achiever for ESL, Mathematics, Science in IGCSE Cambridge Exam
School facilities play an important role in determining the success of the learning programme. Bosowa Bina Insani School has been working to improve the facilities and the quality continuously and gradually.
- Comfortable classrooms
- Science laboratory
- Sport field (basketball, soccer, baseball)
- Multipurpose hall
- Health clinic
- Student Locker;
- Free wifi